Photo Contest Details for 2017 Calendar—deadline May 31, 2016
Calling all photographers! NBMG is already accepting photographs for the Nevada Geology Calendar 2017. If you have photographs of interesting geologic features or landscapes from your fieldwork or travels that you would like to submit for next year’s calendar, please email Jack Hursh at NBMG.
Here are the details for this contest for the 2017 calendar:
- Deadline for entries is May 31, 2016.
- Photos need to be taken in Nevada. A location description and/or GPS coordinates should accompany submissions along with description.
- High-quality, high-resolution photo files of at least 300 dpi are required for quality printing.
- E-mail submissions to Jack Hursh (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- NBMG cartographers will make the final decision on the winning photos.
- Prizes will be awarded for first-, second-, third-, and fourth-place winners.